TEAM 1 BASKETBALL HISTORY
basketball born? (place it on a map and comment on a relevant characteristic of
the town (it is important to talk about temperatures in winter).
– Who invented
Basketball? what do we know about him? (only some aspect of interest)
– What was
the motive and history of the birth of basketball? (don’t forget to talk about
the peach baskets he used and the height of them)
– How many rules had the first basketball game? Name the
ones that are completely different from today’s basketball
TEAM 2: COURT, BASKETS AND BALL
– Using a
picture of a basketball court, point out the name of the main lines and talk
about their function.
– What are
the differences between basketball and mini-basketball? Basket height, number
and duration of game periods, size of the balls.
– Score in basketball.
TEAM 3: PLAYERS IN A TEAM
– How many players make up a
basketball team? How many play on the court?
– What are the positions of the 5
players and their names?
– Characteristics of the point guard.
– Characteristics of the shooting
– Characteristics of the small forward.
– Characteristics of the wing-pivot
– Characteristics of the center.
TEAM 4: BASIC RULES
second clock rule.